How to get there ?
With a GPS : N 46° 34'-15-8" / W 00° 46'-24-9"
- From Fontenay le comte follow the direction "La Chataigneraie (D 938). After 10 kilometer turn right at the signpost "Vouvant". Our full adress is : "Anita and Jacky Roy" 12, rue basse des Remparts-Vouvant.
- From Vouvant you can easily visit south Vendee, Fontenay le Comte a superb Renaissance town, "the green venice", the abbey in Maillezais, the lake and forest in Mervent and the roman cloister in Nieul sur l'Autize.All these sites are very close Vouvant, the village of the fairy Melusine.
-Within 30', in the village of Moncoutant is "Pescalis" a famous fishing place.
- Within 40' "Le Puy du Fou" : During the day a park with numerous attractions for children and adults, and at night the Europe's greatest show presenting 700 years of history through a two hour's "son et lumière".
- Within fifty minutes : La Rochelle
- Within one hour sandy beaches
- In Vouvant : Tourism office, Hors-riding, Tennis, Cycling, Canoeing, Pedalo, pedestrian paths, fishing, restaurant, crêperie and small shops.